Sunday, December 20, 2015

Communing with nature


My university basically closes down between Christmas and January 2. I could go in -- my access card would let me into the building -- and I have work to do, but I don't know how productive I would be sitting in the building by myself. So I'll probably hang out here in the woods all week.

That's actually something I have never done before. I'm hoping I can maybe work on that book I've been wanting to write, get my chops back on the saxophone. If the weather stays mild I can work on some landscaping. I still have a big pile of dirt that came from where my basement used to be and I'm using it to build up some low spots. With my little tractor that's a slow process. I might also finally get around to setting up my workshop, or at least starting to.

Let's hope I get something accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment